Friday, June 30, 2017

Live Auction Lot 14 - AHHHHHHHHHH!

Today's auction lot is making me want to liquidate some stock or something! Gah!



Sadly, I'd probably need to sell $5000 worth of stock to afford this pair, and that's just not something I'm prepared to do right now (and there are so many more practical things to spend it on...). Sigh....wouldn't these make a web special to die for? Or they could be this year's holiday mare and foal set. Or some type of family set with the palomino Totilas from 2014? They'd go so well together! Come to think of it...Totilas is being done in a lighter shade of palomino as this year's Holiday Horse. Please, Breyer, release these two as the holiday mare and foal set to match, I'm begging you!

Have I mentioned that Breyer is knocking it out of the park with the auction models this year? I can't wait to see what else they have for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment