Friday, June 2, 2017

Navya!

The pop-up tent Stablemate has been revealed - it's on Django! Meet Navya!

Navya1

I love him! Though I have to say I wasn't expecting a decorator. Not sure why, since the pop-up Stablemate has always been a decorator. I think he looks really nice, and the flowers on his hip are a nice touch. Here's a photo of his other side, from Breyer's Facebook page:

No automatic alt text available.

I really, really like him, and purple and green together isn't usually one of my favorite color combinations. I think he'll look nice with the color of the bag, though! Looks like we're going to have to plan on making a trip through the Breyer Bazaar after all. We lucked out and didn't get any ticket times for first thing Friday, though (that never happens), so we should be able to make that work. Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment