Saturday, June 17, 2017

Breyerfest Auction Lot 2 - It's the Show Jumper!

Lot 2 of the Breyerfest auction has been revealed, and as the post title suggested yesterday, it is in fact the Show Jumping Warmblood!

 

I was disappointed to see no one had fixed the extra apostrophe in the post title, "Saturday's are for Show Jumpers!" Better luck next time, I guess.

Interestingly, while the model is described as "a rich, dark Bay Roan" in the post, I originally took him for a grulla - and I wasn't the only one, because the actual photo link calls it a Grulla Warmblood.

Either way, the model looks really nice - though I prefer the loose mane and tail on this mold, I still really like the color. I wonder if he has any metallic in his paint job? Doesn't look like it in the photo, but we all know Breyer's photos can be misleading. I bet this guy will be a high seller all the same, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment