Thursday, June 22, 2017

Vintage Club Ali is now available!

Vintage Club members: Ali is now available for purchase!

 

 It'll be interesting to see what these guys look like when people start getting them in hand. Also, since the FAM and FAF have yet to appear in the Vintage Club, will they issue them in the decorator colors later to complete the family? That would definitely be fun! I have one FAS and two each of the FAM and FAF in my collection - the Ara-Appaloosa Family because the FAF from that set was my first Breyer, and I also have the Spirit of the Wind FAM/FAF set because they were cheap and I liked the color. One of these days I'd like to get my hands on Devil Wind/Galena/Julian as well, if I can find them cheaply enough. I don't know if I like the decorator ones enough to shell out the amount of money it would take to buy them, though. But it's a fun idea for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment