Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Gee, That's Helpful

There's a new teaser on the blog, but someone at Breyer decided to give us a photo of the satin bag, instead of the actual model:

PouchSP

I do like the color of the bag, despite my dislike for pink or anything resembling pink. One of my prom dresses was similar to that color, though, which is probably why I like it. Clearly this is the pop-up tent Stablemate, and the only clue we have is the name - "Navya." My Googling indicates that Navya is a short-lived Indian TV show, and apparently is also Hindi for "New?" Maybe? I'm a little unsure about that one. But something new would probably indicate Django for the mold. Otherwise, a reference to a TV drama would indicate something dramatic, also like Django or perhaps something rearing. My original guess for this model was the G2 Rearing Arabian, but that doesn't seem likely after he popped up as Zahrat. Since I like Django, and I'll already be going for Marigold, I'll stick with Django as my guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment