Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Liberty is here!

Greetings, readers! My Liberty model showed up in (what felt like) record time, so I thought I'd show some quick photos of him! Behold:


 

I really, really like this model. But my favorite color is blue, so I may be biased.

 

I was a fan of Breyerfest 2013's Twill, but later sold her when I sold off my Lady Phases. It's nice to have one similar to her again!





 

I love the amount of detail on this model. And other than a couple of small scrapes on his left knee, he's pretty much flawless!





Even his eyes are super-detailed! It's a little hard to see, but he definitely has tri-eyes. I approve!  There are quite a few other models I wouldn't mind seeing in this colorway - maybe someday we'll see them. In the meantime, this guy will be a treasured part of my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment