Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Custom Contest prize is...Masala!

As expected, the Breyerfest custom contest is...the new True North mold, in an alternate color to the True North release!

 

I never thought about it before, but this is the third time the custom contest prize has been a bay version of that year's first Premier Club model. So does this mean it'll be bay every year? Interesting. Still not something I'm interested in, but good luck to everyone who enters the contest!

In other news, Breyer is holding a vote (for Vintage Club members only) to see which of three Semi-Rearing Mustangs should be in the Vintage Club next year. Here they are (photo via Blab):



 

Good thing I'm not in the Vintage Club - I wouldn't want to buy any of them. If I had to choose, though, I'd probably go for the palomino. Interesting that they're reusing the Mustang - I would have thought they'd have plenty of unused vintage molds to go around. Oh well - that's one less release to try to guess at for next year! Still crossing my fingers for glossy alabaster Thoroughbred Mare/Nursing Foal, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment