Wednesday, May 3, 2017

We have a Saturday raffle model!


...and here he is - Rana!



I love him! He reminds me of an updated version of the "Chocolate Roll" Clydesdale Mare that Breyer sold on the website last year. Look at all those details! I'm definitely going to have to buy a lot of raffle tickets for him so he can join his buddies.

As usual, I'm a bit confused by his Appaloosa-ness showing up at an event that has nothing to do with Appaloosas. Oh well; I really shouldn't be confused or surprised.

My typical M.O. for the raffles is to buy $10 worth of tickets for one model (usually on a mold I don't collect) and $60 worth for the other one. This usually works unless both of the raffles are on molds I collect, like last year. I spent $120 on raffle tickets last year (to no success). What can I say....I wanted a Cinza very badly, and Areia was a close second. I have yet to win a raffle model, but I haven't given up hope yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment