Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Last-minute sneak peek!

So there's a sneak peek of the next Premier Club release on the Breyer website, only visible to PC members. Behold!

 

Good to see someone at Breyer figured out the difference between "peek" and "peak." 

So the model's name is Duende. Interesting - at first I thought it was the Premier Club Stablemate on Django, until I realized the blurb said it was by Mindy Berg. Looks nice - I hope we get the full photo soon. So I wonder if the PC Stablemate will be a mini-me of Duende on Django? That would be pretty cool, though I guess Django isn't quite the right type for a Spanish horse. Maybe they'll use the G2 Andalusian instead? I'd be down with that. Or the G3 Rearing Andalusian, although he was already used for the Vintage Club, so I don't know how likely that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment