Friday, May 26, 2017

Pink Elephants On Parade

The second (!) Breyerfest plushie was revealed on the blog last night, and it's...an elephant?!



https://www.breyerhorses.com/files/imagesBreyer/Community/BreyerFest-2017/Blog/3-22-17/Week/Jaipur-2-Web.jpg

From the blog:

Joining Holi is the adorable Jaipur! Jaipur is a friendly little pink elephant with embroidered details.

I don't think Breyer has ever done a second Breyerfest plushie before, have they? It's definitely cute, though not something I'm personally interested in.

So what do we have left to be revealed for the pop-up tent? I'm thinking the crystal, the Stablemate, and whatever tie-in merch they have planned? I don't think I'm forgetting anything else, unless they decide to throw a Polo Pony in there after all. Hopefully we get to see more things next week! 

Also, I can't believe I forgot to make a post about this, but True North is now available for purchase! Payment deadline is June 7, so we still have a bit of time to order him.

No comments:

Post a Comment