Friday, April 7, 2017

Non-Reveals

This was posted on Breyer's Facebook page today:

 


So, what you're really saying is, we're kicking off the weekend with nothing. Because there's no way they're going to reveal what the surprise is in advance. You know, because then it wouldn't be a surprise? Bleh.

I'm still sticking with my probably-wrong prediction that it's the Moody Andalusian. But at this rate it's looking more like it'll be on a mold I don't collect, to go along with all the other special runs that are (so far) on molds I don't collect. This is looking more and more like Breyerfest 2012 all over again!

Maybe I'm just grumpy, or impatient, but I'd really like to see what the rest of the special runs are without having to wait until the absolute last minute until the Early Bird deadline (4/15). Oh well. Here's something that makes me happy - a picture of our pup!

 

His name is Max, and he knows exactly how cute he is.

But I digress. Hopefully we find out the other two Breyerfest special runs soon, because I'm dying over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment