Thursday, April 13, 2017

Moondance and Premier Club Blind Bags!

Wow, look at that - Moondance came out when Breyer said she would! Woohoo!

 

She's now available to order for Collector Club members who put down a deposit on her earlier in the year. I can't wait to get her and my Zahrat in hand! I like Forever Saige and all her sass, so the more boss mares I have in my herd, the better (although all my other Saiges are packed in a box right now, so they won't be together for a while).

In other news, it's that time of year again - Premier Club blind bags are available again!

 

If I hadn't been a member of the Premier Club since its inception, I probably would be more interested in this offer - but I already have all the Premier Club horses I want. What I'd really like to see is for these blind bag models to be glossed - we all know they'd instantly turn into hot sellers if that happened. Imagine a glossy Hermosa and Corazon, or Geronimo, or...(gasp) Forever Saige...that would be awesome! Of course, then I'd have to shell out an unimaginable amount of money to get them all, so maybe it wouldn't be such a great idea after all. It sounds really nice, though (and would really help clear out that warehouse!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment