Thursday, April 27, 2017

Moondance and Zahrat are here!

Greetings, everyone! My Moondance and Zahrat finally arrived, so I thought I'd snap some quick photos of them. First up: Moondance!

 

This girl is really nice. She has a few small booboos, but nothing major.



Look at her queenly gaze!




I love her sassy attitude. I can't wait to see how Breyer uses this mold next!

Next: Zahrat!



This little guy is just as nice as the promo photos indicated. And he's pretty much flawless!



His dapples aren't executed quite the best, but they're subtle enough that you don't notice unless you look really close. I love him!

That's all I've got for now, except for a quick moving update: we have almost everything moved. This is how our dining room looked at one point:

 

Fortunately, the move will be over soon. Huzzah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment