Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Volunteer reveal!

Sheesh, clearly I should have waited another day to post about the 2020 Breyerfest volunteer model. Here they are, straight from the blog!



His/their name is Ben Nevis, named for a peak in the Scottish Highlands.

I'm still a little bewildered that they did two colors this year, but I don't need to get my hands on either of them, so at least there's that. I can't help but notice that the bright chestnut has the same hind leg markings as the liver, so now I'm wondering if the chestnut we saw yesterday still has some masking stuck to that part of his hind leg. Time will tell, I guess.

I still haven't gotten all my Breyerfest loot together for a group photo - I'm still working on a trade for the matte palomino and my matte appy hasn't gotten here yet, so I want to wait until those are all squared away. Let's hope we get some exciting news in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment