Friday, July 3, 2020

70th Anniversary Stablemates!

Good news, everyone - my 70th Anniversary Stablemates came today! I only bought two of them, secondhand, so there aren't any exciting chase reveals. But I'm still excited to show them - behold!



Starting with the mini Emma - isn't she a cutie? I love how tiny they made her!



She even has tiny eyewhites! I'm excited to see what they do with her next! She's a good match for Black-Eyed Susan, too.

Next and last, the Brishen!



There's been quite a bit of variation with the manes and tails on these, and I was pleased to get one with a darker mane and tail. Although he's not really a 1:1 match with Solar, is he? I forgot Solar has some belly spots and a funky blaze. I guess that's what happens when you convert the paint job to a $4 Stablemate.



Silver bay still looks great in miniature, though! He's a pretty one. Now if I can get my hot little hands on a platinum one...

No comments:

Post a Comment