Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Strawberry!

Greetings, readers! The last - for this year, anyway - Berries Ponies model has been revealed, and his name is Strawberry! Behold!



...Yeah...that's gonna be a no from me, dawg. I guess it's kinda refreshing to see the Hackney Pony get a new release, but can you imagine if they'd done this on Rhian and Cadell instead? Maybe with the colors reversed on the foal? YES PLEASE. In the meantime, I foresee this one showing up in a lot of grab bags next year....

In case you forgot, this one was the subject of the mysterious preview from last month's newsletter. I was a bit perplexed by it, because it was depicting an actual decorator and all the other Berries Ponies have been realistic colors so far. So...the last one is a decorator after all! Still seems a bit odd. But whatevs.

In other news, my Breyerfest purchases finally shipped out yesterday and are slated to arrive on Friday (whoo!), so if all goes well I'll be able to reveal my surprise models in three days! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment