Thursday, July 16, 2020

Breyerfest loot is arriving!

Good news, everyone! The first of what will probably be many boxes from Breyer arrived at my house today - behold!



Unfortunately, I should have gotten eight Reggies, not six, so I already sent off an email to Customer Service. With this, all the other issues that have been happening lately with the shipping company, plus the magnets not being shipped with the Stablemate 4-pack, I wish Breyer would fire this shipping company and find another one. They're really, really leaving a lot to be desired here. But anyway...


I've seen a lot of reports online that the quality on the Reggies hasn't been the greatest, but my six don't appear to have any major issues - little things here and there, but that's about it. Who knows what the box sides look like, though.

So, here's a look at the Stablemates!



I was super-happy Breyer went back to using the little bags for the Stablemates, and the tartan is really visually appealing. The packaging they've been using for the last few years has mostly just been more trash for the landfill, so I'm glad to have something a little more substantial.


I think I liked Orkney's bag the most!



I think this is the first Tiny Croi I've seen in person. So tiny and cute! Not cute enough to stay here, though. And her name is spelled wrong on the bag - oops!



Quality-wise, they're all pretty good - I didn't see anything wrong with any of them, other than the crazy eyewhites on Jersey! He looks like he's...seen some things, man.

So exciting to get my first shipment of models - hopefully it doesn't take too long for the rest of my stuff to get here! I'm just itching to open my surprise models. Speaking of surprise models, it looks like the silver bay variant is actually more like a chocolate palomino or silver dapple, and the glossy version is to die for. I hope I get one!

Also, it appears that the emails for the glossy Reggies have gone out - check your email and see if you're a winner! Nothing here, sadly...Maybe next year. I hope everyone else is having just as much fun opening their Breyerfest goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment