Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Prism is here (but we're not)!


As promised, here's my post about Prism! I almost forgot he'd arrived, and thus he sat outside my front door all afternoon. I guess that's what happens when you're trying to pack a million different things for the big trip. So, here he is!



I'd hoped to get this posted yesterday, but ultimately ran out of time. So I'm finishing it now as we drive through Missouri! I'm working from my iPad here, so if the formatting is messed up, that's probably why. But anyway... I just had to include a picture of Prism's box here, because I love it so much. It fits perfectly with his decorator theme and it's definitely a departure from the usual yellow box. Love it!




So this is Prism out of his box. I LOVE HIM. He doesn't have quite as much detail as his auction model predecessors, but I was expecting that. I love his rainbow colors and the way they all blend into each other so nicely. 


I love the shade of purple they used, and I especially love how it blends into the blue and the white. Definitely one of my favorite releases of the last couple of years! I'm so glad mine came in before Breyerfest.

 

Quality-wise, I didn't see a thing wrong with him. He's gorgeous in every way and has a nice, thick coat of gloss to boot! I really hope we see this color on another release someday - I'd definitely buy this color again! 

That's all I've got for now. We'll arrive at the Clarion early tomorrow evening, but I'm hoping to sneak through the KHP visitor center and get photos of those elusive auction models. In any case, I'll definitely get photos of the Artisan's Gallery lineup, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment