Friday, July 27, 2018

Breyerfest Closeups: Sanibel (And Breyerfest Leftovers!)

Welcome to my first Breyerfest Closeups post from Breyerfest 2018! In Breyerfest Closeups, I post photos of as-yet-unreleased models from the Collector Club tent. Since Sanibel selections have already been made and some people are getting their models already, I figured I'd cover him first. But before I get to that, the leftovers from this year's Breyerfest are now available on the website (to three-day ticket holders only). So get on over there if there are leftovers you want to buy! There's nothing particularly exciting there, but if you need another Dead Heat or Newmarket, Breyer's got you covered!

Anyway, back to Sanibel. Here's a picture!



According to Sommer on Blab, the models are supposed to have a slight pinkish hue to make them look like the inside of a seashell. I can definitely see it on the above example!



Look at his cute blaze and pink nose! I love it.



I included this photo of his tail because it looked slightly chalky to me. That would definitely be interesting!



I love the shading on this guy, too.



His dapples look a lot like chicken wire from this angle, but the in-hand models I've seen have all been pretty subtle in the dapple department, so maybe it won't be that much of an issue.

Hopefully those photos were useful! I can't wait until my Sanibel gets here next week. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment