Monday, July 9, 2018

Giddyup, Giddyup, 409

Breyerfest is so close now, I can practically taste it! Or smell it...mmm, that cellulose acetate smell. We're leaving Wednesday morning as soon as I get off work, with plans to arrive at the Clarion around 5pm on Thursday. It's a 20-hour drive for us, so we like to spread it across two days so we're not completely exhausted  by the time we get there. Not that I won't be exhausted anyway, what with having to "sleep" in the car all day Wednesday, but I digress.

We'll be staying in room 409 at the Clarion again this year, so stop on by and see what we've got for sale. I don't have anything terribly exciting this year, just a smattering of older Traditionals, a ton of Classics, and some odds and ends of other stuff. I'm doing my giveaway Stablemate promotion again, so stop by and mention the blog and you can pick a free (regular run) Stablemate from the giveaway box (while supplies last!).

Also, depending on what the volunteer model is and what the surprise turns out to be, I may be looking for trades, so keep me in mind!

That's all I have for now, but my Prism is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so I may post a quick writeup about him if I have time. I can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment