Thursday, December 20, 2018

My Collector Appreciation box is here!

Like the title says - my Collector Appreciation box came today! Check it out!




Ha, I just noticed it looks like the Suncatcher Stablemates box is empty. I promise they're there! Or, well, they were when I took the photo.

So, yes, I got the glossy Cobra - yay! I was hoping for the Shire, but I guess we can't all be that lucky. I do have some gripes about the Cobra, though - it looks like whoever glossed him completely missed the inside of his right hind leg.


I mean, come on. If you're going to do this promotion, at least try to make it look less slapdash and last-minute.

The Cobra is the only thing up for grabs from this box - for once I managed to wait until now to buy the majority of the 2018 releases I wanted, so I'm not stuck with things I can't sell (looking at you, Banks Vanilla I bought last year and didn't manage to sell until last summer). 

Hopefully Cobra sells for a good price - I need to get some money into my PayPal account for whatever Breyer comes out with next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment