Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Fine, twist my arm...

Next year's gambler's choice model for the Stablemate Club has been revealed - it's the Highland Pony!



Well, that was unexpected. They showed the silver bay one in this year's JAH, so I figured it wouldn't be the gambler's choice. Boy, is my face red!

I don't collect the Highland Pony, so this isn't a huge priority with me, but I do really like the colors they picked, especially that blue/purple/gold decorator. There seem to be two decorators this time - that's new. Good to see them mixing things up a little bit. And it looks like all four of them are glossy! Fun stuff.

Speaking of glossies, Darley is already arriving at people's houses, and apparently the glossy chestnut Mirado in the club is going to be a gambler's choice glossy and matte. Just when I thought I didn't need to buy an extra club membership...gah! I'm definitely going to have to join on my second account, and maybe my husband's account as well. I'm reasonably confident they'll show us the rest of the releases before the end of the year, so hopefully they don't throw us any curveballs in that regard.

My Darley isn't scheduled to arrive until next Wednesday, but I'll be sure to get pictures of him posted as soon as I can! I'm excited to see him (and the unicorn blind bags I ordered with him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment