Thursday, December 13, 2018

Collector Appreciation returns!

Greetings, readers! I just woke up from taking a nice nap at my desk (don't mind me, I have a bad cold - and with a 1-year-old child you tend to take sleep wherever you can find it these days) to discover Breyer's Collector Club Appreciation event has returned for this year!



Once the feeling had returned to my left arm (and my right index finger, oddly), I frantically clicked over to the Breyer website to see what was up!

It's a surprise which one you'll receive, and they are all beautiful, exclusive pieces!  Will you get a lovely glossy Shire??  Or will your surprise be the beautiful Paint Me a Pepto in high gloss finish?  Or superstar athletes PVF Peace of Mind and Cobra sporting high shine?  Or a glossy Kodi Paint horse?  We know you'll enjoy each one of these lovely models! 

Just add $125 of merch and the Collector Appreciation item to your cart, then enter "CCTHANKS18" at checkout, and the price of the Collector Appreciation item will fall off your total and you can check out like usual.

None of the glossies are anything I have to have this year, which is probably a good thing (and the mystery glossy Kodi models are explained!). My enthusiasm for the whole thing pretty much died when I started adding things to my cart and saw that Empres is out of stock again, though. I've been waiting to buy him all year, watching him go in and out of stock (He was in stock a few days ago!), only to have him disappear now? Bleh. But I could get free shipping on my order, so there's that.

Also, the Collector Club 10% off code cannot be used in conjunction with this offer, so keep that in mind. The offer is only available until tomorrow afternoon and only 550 orders will be accepted, so act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment