Friday, December 7, 2018

Let's Kick This Pig, and other news

Selections for Hawthorn the hog are out, so check your Collector Club accounts if you haven't already! I really don't think it'll be hard to get your hands on one of these guys, though, so don't get too discouraged if you weren't drawn this round.

In other news, today I got an email from Breyer announcing that this weekend only, you can upgrade Ground shipping to 2-3-Day shipping for the low, low price of $9.99! I haven't bothered to check and see what the normal price for 2-3-Day shipping is, but I'm pretty sure a better bargain would have been letting us upgrade shipping for free. I mean, come on.

In the same email, they said the Collector Club discount (enter DOUBLECC18 at checkout) has been doubled, also for this weekend only. Normally the discount is 10%, so 20% isn't really anything to sneeze at. I thought about biting, but I think I'm going to wait until later in the month and see if they do a Collector Club Appreciation event again, or the end-of-year warehouse cleanout - usually they do 20% off plus free shipping, which is about the only time I like ordering from Breyer. But they still have the free shipping offer on orders $50 and over, so it might be worth it if you still have that option. Hopefully they get the Collector Club Appreciation event going on again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment