Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Another 2019 Vintage Club release revealed!

In today's other exciting news, the optional release in next year's Vintage Club was revealed today! Meet Claude:




Ooh, a new Shannondell! Exciting. And there'll be 30 matte models scattered randomly amongst the other 470 models in the run.

I don't collect Shannondell, but that random smattering of matte models is almost tempting me to rejoin the Vintage Club anyway. And the color looks really nice on him! Maybe they'll show us more of next year's VC releases in the next few days? I don't know how close the club is to selling out, but hopefully it can wait a little longer.

Hopefully Breyer comes to their senses and shows us the rest of next year's releases - I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to commit to spending so much money mostly-sight-unseen!

No comments:

Post a Comment