Monday, December 17, 2018

Darley is now available!

At long last! The final release in this year's Stablemate Club, Darley, is available for purchase! 

I've been anxiously awaiting this guy's release because I want to order some more blind bag unicorns - I still don't have either of the Stablemate Alborozo models! Hopefully I'll get at least one of them with today's order. And despite Darley's weird pose, I'm looking forward to getting here - I sold all of the other releases this year except for Sapporo, so it'll be nice to get one that stays here, weird pose or not.

In other news, another of next year's SMC models was revealed over the weekend. Say hello to Gwenevere!



I'll admit the G1 Morgan mare isn't really my cup of tea, but I'm sure she'll be easy to sell on the aftermarket. So, what's the gambler's choice going to be? All we have left to see are the two new molds and the G3 Belgian. I'm guessing it'll be the Belgian, but you never know - they could decide to mix things up with one of the new molds. If that's the case, I hope it's the Irish Draught so I only need one account next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment