Monday, October 31, 2016

The 2017 Stablemate Club is now available!


Happy Halloween, everyone! Looks like Breyer decided to make its own Halloween surprise for us - the 2017 Stablemate Club is now open for business!



Next year's first release is a "bay sabino G1 Thoroughbred Mare" in glossy, called Coco. We saw a preview of her at the Chasing the Chesapeake event two weeks ago. Sweet!

"The Club will have six releases, one every other month, and will include a Gambler's Choice (you'll receive one of four colors, randomly selected), a clearware decorator and a brand new sculpture by Maggie Bennett! These detailed new pieces are exclusively available to Stablemates Collector's Club members only, so don't miss out!"
Dang it all, that means I'm going to have to have my husband join the club again for another chance at whatever the gambler's choice is (I hope it's something I want this time). I'll be crossing my fingers that next year's releases include a few more things I want than this year's did, although it wasn't terribly difficult to sell the ones I didn't want.

I wonder if we'll get to see the Maggie Bennett sculpt ahead of time like we did with Django last year? I hope so. The clearware decorator should be exciting, too!

I'd been waiting for this club to open so I could renew my Collector Club membership and join the Premier and Stablemate clubs all at the same time - that's all taken care of now! I'm looking forward to next year's clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment