Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Gideon is finally available!

At long last, Gideon is available to order!



From the website:

"Gideon is the epitome of the beauty and athleticism of the American Paint Horse. His deeply shaded and beautifully patterned coat accentuate his strong working stock horse conformation and flowing mane and tail.

As a Breyer Collector Club special edition, Gideon will be a treasured addition to your collection! Marked Collector Club 2016 on the belly."
Here's his other side!


So, I think his color is some kind of grullo? They didn't give any hints in the blurb. Although, they are actually giving us a run number this time - I don't think they've done that before. He's a run of 1,000 - they must think he's going to be pretty popular. I wonder if he was delayed to make the run a little bigger?

I don't collect SCO, so I won't be ordering him. That's okay - more for everyone else!

So, I wonder when the 2017 Stablemate Club will become available, and when this year's JAH will arrive. Geez, by this time last year I think all of the clubs were open, and had been for a while. What's with the delay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment