Thursday, November 19, 2020

Web special selections are out!

 Attention, Collector Club members who entered for the latest web special (whose names are too complicated to type out right now!): Selections have been made! Log into your account, and if they're listed amongst the web specials midway down the page, you were drawn! Huzzah! I get to take a set of these beauties home! I haven't been drawn for a winter web special since 2017, so I may be a little excited...



Also, I can't believe I didn't notice/comment that this is the second time in a row that the Corazon mold was used for a web special. Well, there's precedent for doing that - Croi was used for Sugarloaf and then Bramble in 2015/2016, and the Moody ASB was used as Kehinde and then Muir Woods in 2018/2019. It's interesting that both Hermosa and Corazon were used in separate releases in the same year, too! Interesting to see how things shake out - though it shouldn't be surprising, since I think they're both in the regular line as Fantasia del C and Gozosa. Anyway, I can't wait to get this pair in hand! I'll have to find room on my entertainment center so the mare can go with the rest of my silver filigree models! 


No comments:

Post a Comment