Friday, November 27, 2020

My Festive Filigree models are here!

 Greetings, readers! I hope everyone (in the USA, anyway) had a good Thanksgiving! It's been a slow week in the mail department for us, but my Festive Filigree Stablemates came today, at least! Check them out! 







Not the colors I was hoping for, I'll admit...but at least I was able to get them, right? And I may have already secured a trade for the gold Darwin, so that's good. 







Seeing the SCO from the off side really draws attention to how bad that left front leg looks. How the heck did it get so short? His Trad counterpart isn't nearly this bad, so I'm at a loss as to how anyone from Breyer could look at that and say, "Ship it!" Maybe they tried to fix it, and failed? Who knows. 

Anyway, yet again the blind bags are costing me more money, because now I have to pay to trade them rather than just buying the ones I want. Please stop with all the blind bags, Breyer! 


2 comments:

  1. If hobbyists want Breyer to lay off the blind bags then we need to stop buying them. I’m tired of them as well & I don’t plan on buying anymore, especially not from the website. But I’m just one person & the blind bags are really, really good sellers for Breyer. The holiday ones sold out in just a few hours. So I don’t expect Breyer to stop putting SMs in little Mylar bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct...we have to stop buying them. But it's so hard to resist, knowing we'd likely be paying more to buy them on the secondary market.

      Delete