Thursday, November 5, 2020

Speak of the devil...sort of.

 Well, there's at least one good update today - my JAH is here! I'm surprised I didn't have to wait another week or two for it to arrive, but at least it's here, right? So, here's the cover! Sorry if the quality of these photos is poor - I upgraded to a new computer in June and still haven't figured out how to make my scanner play nice with Windows 10. But anyway...





















The inside cover says this is the new Ideal Orren Mixer horse for 2021. He's a beauty! Now I'm conflicted about deciding to sell all my Geronimos. Gah! I still have all but two of them, so I suppose I could keep them...but that's a decision for later. 


















According to the full rules and entry form (found here), they're giving away BOTH of these test models to two lucky winners. Woo! I collect both Desatado and Esprit, so I'd be happy to welcome both of these models home (though I've been thinking about selling off the Desatado models more and more lately). Anyway, good luck to everybody that enters! I haven't gone through and looked for the pictures yet, so I can't give any hints as to how many there are. The deadline to enter is 11/30, so don't wait too long to get your entries in. 

Lastly, here's the purple Mason unicorn from yesterday! 





















Isn't he pretty? I've been waiting for a new Mason release for quite a while, so I'm glad he's finally getting his chance to shine. And he's listed in the TSC/Walmart section right next to Serafina, so it's a safe assumption that we'll find him at Walmart. Hopefully he starts showing up in stores soon! Kinda wondering why he doesn't have a name, though. 

That's all I've got for right now - my CCA shipment is still MIA, but I do have something else showing up tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. That purple unicorn is spectacular, I definitely need more than one of them!

    ReplyDelete