Thursday, November 12, 2020

2021 Premier Club memberships, and more fun stuff!

 Oops...well, I forgot to make a post about the 2021 Premier Club yesterday, so here it is today instead. Membership in the 2021 Premier Club is now open! Here's another look at Fireheart, the first release in the club: 



Okay, this angle is making him grow on me a little bit...but I don't think it'll be enough to save him. I'll join the club regardless, though - can't miss out on those new releases. Anyway, you can join the Premier Club here (must be a 2021 Collector Club member). 

In other news, there's a series 4 of the Unicorn Crazy blind bag series at Walmart! More blind bags...ugh. Can 2021 be the last year of the blind bags, please? And most of the molds in it are the same ones being used as before - the G2 Clydesdale, Alborozo, Mini Magnolia and the G3 Arabian. Yawn! I don't have any photos of these I can use yet, but I'll find them eventually. However, the exciting thing about these unicorns is the chase piece! I don't have a photo of him either, but it appears to be a Stablemate version of Prince Charming, a resin from Breyerfest 2011: 









While I'm not personally a fan of Prince Charming (of the three resins from that year, I prefer Avalon), I've always wondered why those resins were a one-and-done deal - surely they could have put those molds to use somewhere else? Well, wonder no more! I wonder if we'll get a full-size version of him or the other two? I guess we'll find out eventually! In the meantime, I have more blind bags to search for...

1 comment:

  1. Fireheart could be Lionheart's (2012 Flagship Model) brother. They have similar coloring and the same flare.

    ReplyDelete