Tuesday, November 17, 2020

More blind bags. Yay.

 Well, you’d think after my angry rant last year, I wouldn’t fall for the blind bag garbage again, but then these happened. Ugh, more blind bags. And they’re way too expensive for those paint jobs!

But, I ordered two of them, because I have to have the Darwin and Brishen (he’ll go really well with my Aspen!). At least they qualify for free shipping if you get two of them, though I was mildly irked that they don’t also qualify for the Collector Club discount like the Halloween Stablemates did. Oh well.

I’m still deliberating about ordering more of them to increase my odds of getting the ones I want, but I don’t know if I will. If we want the blind bags to go away, we’ve gotta stop buying them, but it’s hard not to buy! Bleh.

Anyway, here's a picture of the dumb things. Hopefully I get the ones I want! Good luck to everyone who orders! And Breyer, take a hint and quit doing these! 










4 comments:

  1. If they would allow people the option of ordering a full set like they did the BF Single Day SM’s that would get rid of a lot of the animosity people feel about these web SR blind bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I would rather buy a full set, knowing I'd have to resell two of them, than buy X number of blind bags with no idea if I'd get anything I wanted or duplicates of things I don't want and might not be able to sell for what I bought them for.

      Delete
  2. Agreed! Or alternatively just let people buy the ones they want. I mean, it's not a $3 Walmart SM we're talking about here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they should package them in clear plastic... ;)

    ReplyDelete