Friday, November 13, 2020

More exciting reveals!

 Greetings, readers! I have a lot of exciting reveals today, but I'll start with this - most of the 2021 Stablemates Club lineup has been revealed, and the club is now open for signups! 





So those outlines are Mini Croi, Django, the G2 Appaloosa and the G1 Seabiscuit, plus the already-revealed Mini Clydesdale Stallion with a new hairdo. Plus there will be the new mold, but I'm assuming that comes later. Well, it looks like I'll only want two of the releases next year. Crossing my fingers that the Django isn't the gambler's choice! Hopefully they reveal that before the signups close. 

Next on the agenda, the new Black Beauty release can now be ordered, though it's showing up as backordered. Be sure and get your order in if you want one! I am withholding judgement about the movie itself until I actually see it - which is slightly more likely than it was before, since I recently found out Ser Jorah is in it. Mmm...but anyway. 

There's also an early Black Friday sale going on for Collector Club members, but I didn't see anything particularly exciting in it. Maybe they'll add more later? As it is now...meh. 

And lastly, my CCA box is finally here, after taking a short jaunt through Seattle to get here (that's only 1500 miles out of the way, after all). Check out my goodies! 

















It's a little depressing that I only had to buy three items to get to $125 in merchandise...but anyway. I got a glossy Catch Me...which is not what I was hoping for. Well, with any luck I can still find someone to trade with, or just sell it. 

That's all I have for today - hopefully we get some more fun reveals next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment