Monday, November 16, 2020

It's Benasque's long-lost family!

 Greetings, readers! The sneak peek from the October Collector Club newsletter has finally been revealed - behold










Ooooh! Hermosa and Corazon as holiday decorators? Sign me up! 






They're beautiful! I had thought silver filigree was dead in the water since we haven't seen one for so long, but clearly it hasn't been forgotten! I hope I get drawn for these! Looks like they upped the piece count to 450 though, so I might have a better chance of being drawn this time. 

From the website:

In Spain’s Pyrenees Mountains, the names La Molina and Masella are synonymous with skiing and amazing winter scenery. La Molina has a stunning silver filigree coat, and her foal Masella sports blue filigree. Both are completed by a high gloss finish, which takes their coloring to the next level! Each has “Collector Club 2020” on their belly. If you already own our 2018 Winter Web Special, Benasque, then you’ll want to scoop up the rest of this filigree family!


I have still not managed to obtain a Benasque, but...maybe someday. In the meantime, I hope I can get my hands on his family! The deadline for entry is 11/18...sheesh, that's a pretty short entry window. Oh well - fewer days I have to remember to enter! Good luck, everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment