Tuesday, January 21, 2020

We have a sneak peek!

I'm a bit late with this, but we got our first Breyerfest sneak peek on the blog yesterday! Check it out:



What could it be? The general consensus on the Internets is that it's Othello, or possibly Brishen. I'm thinking Brishen myself, if only because it seems odd they'd use Othello when Brishen is right there and has never been used in the special run line or had a release in gray pinto. Othello was done in a (lighter) gray pinto for the Treasure Hunt back in 2010. I mean, I'd still buy it, but Brishen seems like a more logical choice. Plus, we know they've used the Brishen mold in a production run recently, since he was one of last year's Tractor Supply special runs. So, my guess is Brishen. I guess we'll find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment