Monday, January 13, 2020

Seattle Soiree entries are out!

Check your email accounts, Collector Club members - the selections for Seattle Soiree tickets went out today. If you didn't get an email, check your collector club account home and/or do a search for "Seattle Soiree" on the website - if you were picked, you'll be able to purchase tickets even if you didn't get an email.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we were chosen on this round, but I'll hold on to hope that we'll be drawn from the waitlist. I'm still kicking myself for not finding a way to attend the Sunshine Celebration in Florida back in 2011 after I was drawn from the waitlist for it but couldn't afford it at the time. So there's still hope for the waitlist! That should go out on Monday, so I'll be crossing my fingers (and frantically checking our accounts again).

No comments:

Post a Comment