Sunday, January 12, 2020

Volunteer applications and Walmart unicorns and blind bags, oh my!

I'm a little late with this one, but as of January 10, Breyerfest volunteer applications can be submitted to Robin Briscoe! Find the application here. Hmm, they used that same volunteer photo (with me in it) they did for the webpage last year - interesting. I haven't decided if I'm going to apply this year or not - it all depends on whether my mom is feeling up to watching both of the kids while we're gone, so we don't need to bring either of them with us...I guess we'll have to get that decided by February 29, because that's the application deadline. Good luck if you do apply! I always have a lot of fun volunteering (although it can be exhausting and sweaty, I won't lie).

In other news, there are more blind bag Stablemate unicorns at Walmart again, featuring the same tired molds as before. Yawn...but there is a light blue Greyson that is definitely calling my name, and would probably look good next to the purple/blue Warmblood from the last series. The other colors are a gold Alborozo, pink/white Magnolia, eye-burningly yellow-green Magnolia, purple/white G2 Clydesdale and an as-yet-unknown chase piece. I'll have to send my husband to prowl Walmart again, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment