Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Someone just picked a whole bouquet of oopsie-daisies!

So this showed up on a British Breyer dealer's website today...



Looks like Winx is getting her own Breyer model! But evidently it wasn't supposed to be released, according to a former dealer who posts on Blab. So I'm guessing we'll all get the old cease-and-desist song and dance soon. I'm guessing this is a mid-year release that snuck out early? There's also speculation that she's a UK-only release, which...I hope isn't the case, frankly, because I'm not interested in paying what it would cost to buy one and then have it imported from overseas. I'd most likely just sell all my Emersons instead. For that matter, I'm thinking about solving my not-getting-an-Ambrose problem by selling all my Geronimos as well. The ever-present shelf space limitations and financial concerns are rearing their ugly heads again...

No comments:

Post a Comment