Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Carter is in stock!

Wow, Carter is already in stock. That's kind of surprising, considering Breyer still hasn't shipped out last year's Vintage Club and Premier Club Stablemates - I think this is the longest we've ever had to wait. To think we used to get them in December in ages past...



There's no indication of how many Carters there are, and the webpage says "while supplies last," so if you want him you'd better order while you still can. It makes me yearn for the days of only a few years past, where you put down a deposit in advance and then completed the purchase a few months later, so you were guaranteed to get one. Oh well.

Check out this description of him - it made me snicker a little...

Carter features an exquisite shaded pearly dapple rose grey coat that mimics the color of the sunrise over snow-covered fields.
I mean...I guess it might look like that, if you have an active imagination. Considering the beachy promotional photos, I'd have expected them to write something about fun in the sun. It's good to see the rose gray color from last year's Hero's Welcome Andalusian reused, though. Can't wait to see mine! He's a bit spendy at $75, and doesn't qualify for free shipping, so I threw in a High Tide since I was paying for shipping anyway. Don't forget to use the collector club discount (CLUBPLUS20) if you order anything else - Carter doesn't qualify, but regular run stuff does. I saved a whopping $2.49 on High Tide! Hey, it's better than nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment