Wednesday, June 19, 2019

More auction models!

Greetings, readers! Exciting news - more auction models were posted on the Breyerfest Blog today! I was hoping we'd get some more this week. So, without further ado - here they are!

Lot 5 is the palomino Live Show prize Yasmin:



Not much to say about her that I haven't already said, except I'm still not really into the mane and tail. Next, let's take a look at Lot 6!



Wow, a stallion and foal set! You don't really see that very often. And they're so different from each other! I like the blue bobs on the stallion - they go with his color pretty well. And I like the white tail on the foal! Not enough to want to bid on them, but they're definitely unique!

Next, Lot 8 (they won't show us Lot 7, grr):



That's an amazing paintjob for the Five Gaiter, though the nitpicky part of me is wondering why Flaxen Liver Chestnut is in the auction twice. The crazy extended blanket and peacock spots make up for it, though - he's excellent!

And lastly, Lot 9:



Ruffian! I'm surprisingly meh about her, though...I'm not sure I like that shade of palomino. The blog says her mane and tail are pearly, but you can barely tell. Maybe it'll be more visible in person? I hope so.

That's all for now - I hope we get to see more auction models soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment