Wednesday, June 26, 2019

More auction goodness!

Exciting news - we got more auction lots on the blog today! Check out lot 16!



Wow, he's stunning! The blog says he was inspired by Labyrinth, the raffle model from 2005 - but in blue! I love his silver mapping and hooves.

Next, lot 17 - a Semi-Rearing Mustang!



The blog says he's yet another liver chestnut. Sheesh, this has to be the fourth one in the auction so far - what's with that? He is really nice, though - I could see him going really high. It's going to be hard to predict this year's top seller with so many great models, though!

Lot 18 is the Live Show Reserve prize Triumph, which we've already seen, so I'll skip to Lot 19 - a Legionario!



I think that's one of the nicest red dun paint jobs I've ever seen. The blog says he was designed by Sommer Prosser, so that would explain why he's so nice. Now if Breyer could figure out how to put that color on a larger release without mucking it up!

Those are all the auction models for today - I wonder if we'll get more on Friday? They have to save something for next week though, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment