Thursday, June 20, 2019

Glossy prize models revealed!

Greetings, all! Breyer revealed this year's Breyerfest glossy prize models on YouTube today. They'd been announced a while ago, but this is the first time anyone had actually seen them in person. This video talks about the Children/Youth Show at Breyerfest, but these models will also be the sectional prizes at the Open Show on Friday. So without further ado, behold the first glossy prize model...Harley!



While Harley looks really nice in gloss, he's not a mold I collect - so I won't have another glossy model to add to the very long list of glossies I want but don't have. It's mentioned in the video that Harley will be at Breyerfest again this year, so you might even be able to get your glossy model signed by his owner! Yay!

As for the other glossy prize model, say hello to...California Chrome!



Again, Chrome looks amazing in gloss...but I don't collect Cigar models either! It's my lucky day. If you're showing and hoping to win these guys, good luck! Breyerfest is a bare three weeks away - I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I'm so excited to get packed and head down to Kentucky again!

No comments:

Post a Comment