Friday, February 1, 2019

The America the Beautiful series continues for another year!

Wow, I don't think anyone was expecting the America the Beautiful web special series to continue for another year, were they? Not that I'm complaining - all of the models from it have been beautifully designed so far, and now I'm really excited to see what else they have planned this year! Say hello to Muir Woods!



From the website:

California’s Muir Woods National Monument was named after the esteemed naturalist John Muir, and is home to old growth redwood trees that range from 400-800 years old. Towering up to 250 feet high, they are a spectacular sight to behold as one meanders through the trails looping through the coastal forest, complete with views of the Pacific Ocean.


He's definitely reminiscent of a redwood tree!

While I'm thrilled that the America the Beautiful theme is continuing for another year, I'm a bit perplexed that they're using the Moody Saddlebred so soon (well...relatively soon) after he appeared as Kehinde last year. He sure is pretty, though!



Very handsome - I just hope that paint job is worth the price tag! $165, ouch! I wonder what he'd look like next to Mu Wen Ma? Hopefully I get drawn for one so I can find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment