Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Yet another hint on the blog!


Hello, readers! Exciting news - there's another Breyerfest clue on the blog!









It's...a hoof? Okay, I admit this isn't much to go by, and I thought it looked like Carrick's left front hoof at first, but the consensus on the Internets is that it's Roxy's left front hoof. Which, given the wording on the blog, would make sense:

For our next Special Run model we hunted through countless breeds and disciplines, the wild woodlands and amazon isles, and even went as far as the moon for our inspiration.

This is pretty clearly a reference to Wonder Woman, but I also wonder if it means we'll get multiple Roxys with different hairdos? Kinda interesting to do that after she already had a variety of hairstyles when she was the surprise model in 2013, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm guessing her color will be a nice red bay, since red features so prominently in Wonder Woman's costume.

Since the blog mentions Valentine's Day, I'm hoping we see the model reveal on Thursday rather than Friday! Crossing my fingers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment