Friday, February 1, 2019

The Breyerfest special run is revealed!

In the last of today's Friday news dump...I was right! The special run is SCO!



Although that's a really nice color and pattern, I'm slightly disappointed - I was hoping for something I'd actually want to buy! I don't collect SCO, so that's another nice release gone by the wayside.



He's certainly pretty, though! And his name is another nod to a Marvel superhero - Peter Quill, of Guardians of the Galaxy fame! I approve. From the blog:

Susan Carlton Sifton sculpted this handsome fellow, mold #595, and for this year’s BreyerFest he’s been decorated in a fun silver grulla blanket appaloosa pattern that is sure to rule your galaxy!

That's a galactic paint job for sure! Hopefully the next special run is just as nice - and something I want to buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment