Thursday, February 7, 2019

Fiero is now available!

The first Stablemates Club release of the year, Fiero, is in stock on the Breyer website! Breyer must have gotten their warehouse backlog worked out - yay!



I already ordered them on both my accounts. Hopefully I get lucky and they send me a glossy and a matte so I don't have to worry about trading!



These guys are definitely pretty! Can't wait for them to get here. It's interesting that Mirado has had all of two (well, three if you count both finishes) releases, and they're all molded in cellulose acetate. Maybe he'll get a Breyerfest release this year too? I hope so.

I'm not going to lie; I was kind of hoping the first release of the year would be the new Thoroughbred sculpture and the last would be the new sporthorse, to "bookend" the club releases, as it were. Oh well - maybe the new Throughbred will be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment