Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Whoops, I forgot about Darwin.

So my Darwin arrived last week, and I unpacked him, took a look at him, put him on my entertainment center...and then forgot about him. Oops! So, here are some photos!



I'd been fervently checking my mailbox for ages waiting for him to get here, so I'm not sure why he slipped my mind so fast. Oh well - he's really nice!



I didn't see any quality issues with him, either - which is nice!



Isn't he nice? I'm excited to see what they do with him in the future, provided he doesn't just languish unused like Mirado did. I wonder if he'll get some kind of Breyerfest release this year? I hope so!

Darwin's arrival brings my participation in the 2018 Premier Club to a close. It was definitely a good year - the first year I've kept all of the releases since 2012! Unless something changes...looking at you, Emerson.

But anyway, here's hoping the 2019 Premier Club brings us models as amazing as last year's were!

No comments:

Post a Comment