Thursday, January 31, 2019

Another clue on the blog!

Another day, another clue posted on the blog when they could just skip the suspense and post the model...oh well. Here's the clue!



Looks like some type of Appaloosa, maybe? From the blog:

Our next Special Run model made a brief appearance in 2018 as one of our live auction molds. Can you guess who this is? 

Hmm, the plot thickens. Taking a quick look at the molds used in last year's auction, here are what I think are the likely contenders:

Wyatt
Bouncer
Cigar
Marwari
Wixom
Smart Chic Olena
Ashquar
Salinero


While I haven't taken the time to compare the muscling in the clue photo to any actual models, I'm thinking this is probably SCO (not my favorite mold - I'd prefer Bouncer or Ashquar, or even the Marwari). SCO's appeared at Breyerfest numerous times, but never in the special run line. Could this be his time to shine? Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment