Sunday, January 13, 2019

Unicorn Surprises are showing up at Walmart!

Hello, readers! As you may have heard, Walmart is getting the latest round of unicorn blind bags, and hey're starting to show up in the wild now! Excuse me while I go cry a little bit about having to deal with even more blind bags...

Ahem. Now that that's out of the way, here are some photos, courtesy of IDYB:

The Alborozo:



His color is certainly...interesting.

The purple Magnolia:



I really like the color on this one - too bad I don't like Magnolia. It looks like this one has a lot of color variations too - so variation collectors can go wild!

The pink G4 Arabian:



The color on this one is really interesting - he looks like he's made out of lipstick. And I love his little silver hooves and horn! Unfortunately, I don't like the G4 Arabian either, sadly.

The other G4 Arabian:



Gah! This color is really cool too! Why do they keep putting the best colors on the molds I don't like? I suppose that's good for my pocketbook, at least.

The G2 Clydesdale:



Yay, a more-different shade of pink. Or would you call that salmon? I guess I should be happy he isn't white.

And lastly, the mythical chase piece:



That's right - Magnolia this time! In some type of Halloween-esque filigree color - now that's different from the norm! Fortunately, I don't have to be too frustrated about this one, because I'm not a Magnolia fan. And it's a good thing, because they're really pumping out the releases on her for some reason...

Well, anyway. Word on the street is that while some of these have been escaping into the wild early, they weren't officially supposed to be stocked on shelves until today. So with any luck, the Walmart I've been having my husband check (because our local one isn't getting them for some reason...) will finally have them on shelves tomorrow! Let's hope so - I need that Alborozo!

Speaking of Alborozo, the other new blind bags have apparently also been escaping into the wild, and the chase piece is a silver charm Alborozo! No photos yet, but they can be found on Facebook and Blab. Another Alborozo chaser? Boo, I say...but he is pretty! I did preorder an entire box this time, so maybe I'll get lucky and get one!


No comments:

Post a Comment